4/29/2013

Yellow glow

 photo d4018248-f13b-444a-97aa-9286ec45d9d7_zps97c7b66e.jpg Blouse - Comptoir des Cotonniers | Necklace with neon yellow drops - Urban Outfitters | Lipstick & Eyeliner - Babor Cosmetics

The statement necklaces from PICHULIK I showed you before inspired me to add some more colour on my outfits again - If I remember some years ago, I was only wearing bright colours - and to be bold in using big and loud accessories. It's just so much fun and puts you in a good mood! So, colour-mode: ON.

Sunday music: Télépopmusik - Breathe This kind of old school song gets me into summer feeling - first spring pictures from Berlin - which looks totally different and beautiful in summer - will follow soon :)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have never actually bought makeup from babor cosmetics looks great on you. Just followed you on bloglovin & I just created a Facebook page for my blog/accessories line Whimsical Wildfox!

    Be one of the first 20 people to join I will randomly choose 2 people to get free customized flower crown : )
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whimsical-Wildfox/337297413058947?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace, your blog is amazing! We are following you on gfc, wanna follow each other on facebook and bloglovin? Let us know! We always follow back Kisses! ♥

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this song! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace! I'm in a yellow mood too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely song!!!!

    i love the necklace

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely in love with statement necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace, a girl can always use another statement necklace :)

    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace! I also love your statement necklace post! Tres chic! I came across your blog and am your newest follower with GFC!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty necklace, I need to add more statement pieces to my collection.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete